Indoor league is for players who want to play competitive soccer games during the cold winter months. There are no practices, just games. Players are required to make their own teams and have a team name when registering.
All players are required to register individually. When registering you are required to enter a team name. If you don't have one please enter the word "none." We will attempt to find a team – no guarantees.
- Teams must be registered before deadline in order to allow time for scheduling.
- Players must make their own teams.
- Teams need to select a Team Manager as the contact so that we have someone to work with for potential changes, etc. This contact name must be entered when registering.
- Medical waivers are required. Please complete and upload with your registration.
- Rosters will be validated during games. Failure to have rostered players could result in the team being removed from the league.
- Held at Fore Season Golf Dome, 2525 North 19th, Bismarck
Session Dates: Sundays beginning November 17, 2019
Cost: $160 per a player
Times: TBD (6PM – 10PM depending on number of teams)
Duration: 10 weeks (1 game per week)
Registration Closes: November 10, 2019 at 11:59 PM