Our Academy recreational program is open to everyone from beginning players to experienced players who just enjoy the game. At the recreational level everyone plays equally, and emphasis is placed on learning basic skills and nurturing the love of the game. Registration is held separately for each season.
In this program we aspire to:
- Provide a positive environment for children to learn the game of soccer
- Promote health, exercise and good character through soccer
- Promote teamwork
- Focus on player development that allows each player to reach his or her desired potential
- Represent the diversity of our area
- Players need to wear shorts or sweatpants and a t-shirt
- Shin guards are required
- Athletic shoes or indoor turf shoes, NO CLEATS ARE ALLOWED
- The dome can get chilly as temps fall, dress accordingly.
- Each session is 5 weeks.
- Held at the Fore Seasons Golf Dome
How do you figure your child’s age group?
Current Season is 2019-2020
Year Season Ends - Birth Year = Age Group
example: 2020 – 2011 = U9
example: 2020 - 2015 = U5
U5-U9 (2015-2011 Birth Year)
- Cost for each session is $86
- Interested in playing league as well?
Location: Fore Seasons Center, 2525 N 19th St, Bismarck, ND 58503
Spring: Saturdays - REGISTER NOW
(Registration is open now through Saturday, February 29 at noon for this session only.)
- February 29
- March 7
- March 14 - no class
- March 21
- March 28
- April 4
- U5 (2015): 9:00 AM – 9:50 AM
- U6 (2014) / U7 (2013): 10:00 AM – 10:50 AM
- U8 (2012) / U9 (2011): 11:00 AM – 11:50 AM
*Times are an estimation until registrations start progressing. The reason for this estimation is because different times of the year hold different schedules for activities and this affects our registration numbers. For example, we may have about 40 six-seven-year-olds register and 15 eight-year-olds. If fifteen of those six-seven-year-olds are seven, we could move them to the 11 am session and give them a better-playing experience as well as a better child-to-coach ratio. An email will be sent on Monday, February 24 for the Spring session clarifying your players' time for the session.