Our Academy recreational program is open to everyone from beginning players to experienced players who just enjoy the game. At the recreational level everyone plays equally, and emphasis is placed on learning basic skills and nurturing the love of the game. Registration is held separately for each season.
In this program we aspire to:
- Provide a positive environment for children to learn the game of soccer
- Promote health, exercise and good character through soccer
- Promote teamwork
- Focus on player development that allows each player to reach his or her desired potential
- Represent the diversity of our area
- Players need to wear shorts or sweatpants and a t-shirt
- Shin guards are required
- Athletic shoes or indoor turf shoes, NO CLEATS ARE ALLOWED
- The dome can get chilly as temps fall, dress accordingly.
- Each session is 5 weeks.
- Held at the Fore Seasons Golf Dome
How do you figure your child’s age group?
Current Season is 2020-2021
Year Season Ends - Birth Year = Age Group
example: 2021 – 2013 = U8
example: 2021 - 2016 = U5
U4-U8 (2017-2013 Birth Year)
- Cost for each session is $86 + 3% admin fee
Location: Fore Seasons Center, 2525 N 19th St, Bismarck, ND 58503
- Fall: Saturdays, November 7 through December 5, 2020
- Winter: Saturdays, January 9 through February 6 - REGISTER HERE
(Registration is open now through Sunday, January 3.)
- Spring: Saturdays, February 27 through March 27
Time: All time groups are limited to 25 players.
- U4 (2017) / U5 (2016): 8:45 - 9:30
- U6 (2015): 9:45 - 10:30
- U7 (2014): 10:45 - 11:30
- U8 (2013): 11:45 - 12:30
HINT: When registering make sure to first enter your child as a player then head to the academy form and register them.
Please review our COVID guidelines to help be NDSmart.
We will be watching the registration numbers closely to keep you up to date on any changes we may need to make. Group limits are in place. Times may be affected if we have a large number on a wait list for one group.