Our Academy recreational program is open to everyone from beginning players to experienced players who just enjoy the game. At the recreational level everyone plays equally, and emphasis is placed on learning basic skills and nurturing the love of the game. Registration is held separately for each season.
In this program we aspire to:
- Provide a positive environment for children to learn the game of soccer
- Promote health, exercise and good character through soccer
- Promote teamwork
- Focus on player development that allows each player to reach his or her desired potential
- Represent the diversity of our area
- Players need to wear shorts or sweatpants and a t-shirt
- Shin guards are required
- Athletic shoes or indoor turf shoes, NO CLEATS ARE ALLOWED
- The dome can get chilly as temps fall, dress accordingly.
- Each session is 5 weeks.
- Held at the Fore Seasons Golf Dome
How do you figure your child’s age group?
Current Season is 2020-2021
Year Season Ends - Birth Year = Age Group
example: 2021 – 2013 = U8
example: 2021 - 2016 = U5
U4-U8 (2017-2013 Birth Year)
- Cost for each session is $86 + 3% admin fee
Location: Fore Seasons Center, 2525 N 19th St, Bismarck, ND 58503
Sessions: All age groups are limited to 25 players.
- Fall: Saturdays, November 7 through December 5, 2020 - Registration is open!
(Registration is open now through Sunday, November 1.)
- Winter: Saturdays, January 9 through February 6
- Spring: Saturdays, February 27 through March 27
- U4 (2017): 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM
- U5 (2016) / U6 (2015): 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
- U7 (2014) / U8 (2013): 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
**Due to our current condiditions with COVID, times and groups may need to be adjusted. Our first priority is keeping everyone safe. These are our estimated times. We will be watching the registration numbers closely to keep you up to date on any changes we may to make. Age groups are limited. Times may be affected if we have a large number in one group, for example if there were 40 kids in the U7/8 group we would split this group into two and look to add a 12:00 session. We ask that you be fluid with us as registrations roll in. An email will be sent on Monday, November 2 for the Fall session clarifying your players' time for the session.
- We ask that all spectators wear masks.
- Please restrict the number of spectators, preferably 1 adult per player.
- Sessions will be 45 minutes. Arrival 5 minutes before and immediate departure directly after your session will help limit the number of individuals and help us participate as safely as possible in these social distancing times.
- All players will be asked to use hand santizer before entering the field of play.
- Bring your own ball if you have one. DUSC will have balls for use if you don't and all DUSC balls will be sanitized after use.